Inclusive of all taxes
- Culinary Grade Matcha is grown and sourced from Shizuoka, Japan.
- In layman terms, matcha is the powdered form of green tea.
- To elaborate, tencha is the name for green tea leaves that are stone ground into a fine powder- Matcha.
- Tencha leaves are specially shade grown to retain their nutritional value.
- While being in the shade for a few weeks before harvest, matcha turns into a bright green colour as the chlorophyll content in them is high.
- Matcha is the perfect replacement for coffee and it keeps you feeling focused for longer without the anxiety and jitters.
- In addition, matcha helps in weight management, promotes focused learning and reduces stress levels.
- It is a great way to boost your metabolism and take care of your health holistically.
- Culinary matcha is a versatile tea that can be used in baking, smoothies, lattes and even cocktails.
Q: Is this an original product? How does the taste differ from Ceremonial Matcha?
Answer: Yes, this is an original product. Our Culinary Matcha is 100% matcha green tea sourced straight from Shizuoka, Japan. Culinary grade matcha is the second harvest and has a little bitter taste.
Q: How many 300ml servings can one make with 50 grams of matcha?
Answer: Each serving of 300ml 2-3 grams of Culinary Matcha. So, the 50 gram pack will make 25-30 servings.
Q: Does culinary grade matcha have the same benefits as ceremonial grade matcha?
Answer: Both grades of matcha are incredibly healthy and there is not much difference in the health advantages offered by both culinary and ceremonial matcha. The main difference can be felt in the flavour and the preparation method.
Q: What are the uses of culinary matcha?
Answer: As the name suggests, it is perfect for culinary purposes such as baking, making desserts like muffins, cakes, tiramisus, tarts and many more. It can also be used to prepare different beverages and smoothies, where the bitterness of matcha can be subsided by other ingredients but the benefits of matcha can still be enjoyed.
Q: How much matcha can I drink daily?
Answer: You can consume anywhere between 1-5 cups of matcha daily as per how much caffeine your body can tolerate. Most people enjoy drinking 1-3 cups of matcha a day.
Q: Can matcha be drunk cold?
Answer: Yes, matcha can be drunk hot as well as cold. This makes it an all-year round beverage, which is also versatile in terms of how you consume it. You can use Tencha’s Culinary Matcha to make smoothies, hot and cold lattes, spritzers, iced teas etc.
Q: What are the inclusions in the tin?
Answer: Our culinary matcha comes in a stainless steel tin. Inside the tin, the matcha comes packed in a pouch to ensure maximum protection from heat and moisture and a wooden spoon to ease the process of making matcha.
Q: Does it contain caffeine?
Answer: Yes, matcha contains natural caffeine.
Q: Does it have any benefits for health and skin?
Answer: Matcha is a great alternative to coffee as the slow release of the caffeine content in your body prevents the jitters that coffee often causes. It is great in managing weight and has anti-inflammatory properties that are great for both your body and skin. It has 137x antioxidants as compared to green tea, which helps fight free radicals and keep a variety of health problems at bay.
Certified Culinary Grade Matcha
Unmatched in color, taste & texture, the powder is bright green with sweet and umami flavour notes.
- Matcha = Superfood
High in antioxidants, chlorophyll, EGCG, L-theanine & Amino Acids
- Smart Swap for Weight Managment
Matcha boosts your metabolism and thus gently aids in weight management.
- All green, No Fuss
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non GMO, No Artificial sweeteners, 0g Sugar, Vegan
- Starter Recipe Kit
Complimentary 5 matcha recipe starter kit with every purchase.
- Imaginative Recipes & Everyday Lattes!
Be it cooking, baking or drinking. Culinary grade recipes are only limited to your imagination.
- Tencha Commits
We stand by with every product we make & ensure the utmost quality in our offerings. All our matcha is procured in small batches straight from Shizouka district, Japan. Authentic in nature.
Coffee was my fuel until now. But I'm glad that I've found something even better. No jitters, just incredible energy throughout the day. Just great!!!
Great to try
I use the matcha first time it's good taste, healthy i like it.and it's packing also good, Must buy it's value for money.
Loved the product..
We feel a good refreshment