Are you tired of waking up early and struggling to find time for a healthy breakfast? Look no further than this delicious Matcha Oatmeal! Packed with nutrients and bursting with flavour, this quick and easy breakfast idea is perfect for busy mornings.
Whether you're running out the door or sitting down to work from home, start your day off right with this satisfying meal that will keep you energised all morning long.
Keep reading for the recipe and tips on how to customise it to fit your taste preferences!
Oats are a breakfast staple for many people because they're quick and easy to make and adding matcha to it, gives it a healthy kick.
But have you considered adding matcha powder to your oatmeal to give it a nutritional boost?
Matcha green tea that is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients. It has been shown to improve brain function, lower blood pressure, and boost metabolism. Including matcha in your breakfast routine can help you start your day off on the right foot!
This oatmeal recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all the benefits of matcha powder. Plus, it's healthy, hearty, and only takes a few minutes to make.
When it comes to breakfast, we often find ourselves reaching for something quick and easy. But what if we told you that there was a breakfast option that could be quick, easy, healthy AND delicious?
Introducing: Matcha Oatmeal!
The best part about this recipe is that it only takes a few minutes to make. Simply cook your oatmeal according to the package instructions, then add in a teaspoon of matcha powder. You can also add toppings like berries or nuts for extra flavor and nutrition.
Here are some quick tips for making matcha oatmeal:
1. Use rolled oats instead of instant oats. They are more nutritious and will give you sustained energy throughout the morning.
2. Add chia seeds to your oatmeal for an extra boost of nutrition. Chia seeds are high in fibre and protein, which will keep you feeling full longer.
3. Make a big batch of matcha oatmeal ahead of time and store it in the fridge. This way, you can just reheat it in the morning and have a healthy breakfast ready in no time!
4. Add some fruit to your oatmeal for sweetness and extra nutrients. Fresh or frozen berries are a great option.
5. Don’t forget to add a little bit of milk (dairy or non-dairy) to your oatmeal for creaminess. This will also help to cool down the matcha powder if it gets too hot.
If you're looking for a little variety in your routine or want to switch things up, there are plenty of ways to change up this recipe.
Here are some ideas:
- Try different kinds of milk: almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk, soy milk, etc.
- Add in some fruits or vegetables: bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, diced apples or pears, etc.
- Get creative with the toppings: try different combinations of nuts and seeds, dried fruit, fresh fruit, nut butters, etc.
Breakfast can and should be exciting. So don't be afraid to experiment with different flavours and mix-ins - there are endless possibilities when it comes creating your own delicious breakfast bowl. Enjoy!